Terms and Conditions
1. We are unable to offer day care or home boarding to un-neutered adult males or females in season.
2. We are unable to take puppies under 4 months due to licensing restrictions.
3. Dogs must be house trained and suitable to be with other dogs and children.
4. All dogs must be fully up to date with their vaccinations against Canine Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Canine Parvovirus and Bordatella Kennel Cough. Vaccinations must have been completed at least four weeks before their stay with us.
5. All dogs must be treated for fleas, external parasites and worms.
6. All dogs must come with the completed paperwork including proof of vaccinations.
7. If your dog is boarding with us, it is vital that you bring your dog’s food.
8. Any medication that your dog requires must be supplied by a vet and you must complete a medication permission form with details of dosage instructions etc.
9. Prior to either boarding with us or attending day care, all dogs will be assessed as to their suitability for this environment.
10. We are sorry but we are unable to take aggressive dogs or those that suffer from separation anxiety or excessive barking.
11. You are liable for any damage that your dog causes during its stay with us.
12. Gosforth K9 Day Care will not be responsible for the payment of any veterinary bills if your dog requires any treatment during his/ her stay with us, unless caused by negligence on our part.
13. We are also unable to take any dogs with an infectious disease such as kennel cough.